Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Best view to the rear - with the Offroad Monkeys rear view camera
One of the newest products is the further development of our license plate light - the license plate light with integrated rear view camera. They replace the unsightly original plastic part and offer more than an additional eye-catcher on the vehicle. You have the choice between different designs, which make your Landy even more individual. The bright LED lighting illuminates the license plate ideally in all weather conditions and guarantees a long durability.
The integrated rear view camera gives you the best view to the rear and prevents damage when reversing. So you have an enormous relief AND a cool gimmmik with minimal effort.
Advantages of our rear view camera for Land Rover Defender
- made of high-strength aluminum
- corrosion & UV resistant coating
- incl. LED license plate light
- different designs
- with integrated rear view camera
- incl. seal and screws
- 100% made in Bavaria
If you would like to have the license plate light without rear view camera, you can get it here.
Frequently asked questions about the rear view camera
- Which cables to connect are included? A 6m long chinch video cable and a 1,5m long 12V power cable
- Is a monitor included? => No
- Which monitors are compatible, can I use? => All monitors that have a chinch connection
- Is there an alternative camera with a wireless connection? => No
- Can I see the trailer hitch? =>No
- Do holes have to be drilled? => The original holes for the license plate light are used. On some models, however, the lighting may protrude a little, then you could place an additional 2 holes so that the lighting lies snugly.
- What resolution has the camera? => 480-520 TV
- Does the camera have a night vision function? => Yes, day and night vision function
- Can the camera be tilted up or down? => Yes
- What is the viewing angle of the camera? => 120° - 140° horizontal angle
- Is the camera waterproof? => Yes, it is IP67 certified. (dust and waterproof)