The Non-Plus-Ultra for your rear - The license plate light of the Offroad Monkeys
Our newest product from the monkey stable replaces the "not so nice" original plastic part and offer an eye catcher more at the vehicle. You have the choice between different designs, which makes your Landy even more individual. The bright LED lighting illuminates the license plate ideally in all weather conditions and grants a long durability.
Tip! If you are looking for a rear view camera at the same time, we recommend our license plate light with integrated rear view camera!
Advantages of our license plate light for Land Rover Defender
- made of high-strength aluminum
- corrosion & UV resistant coating
- incl. LED license plate light
- different designs
- incl. gasket and screws
- 100% made in Bavaria
Frequently asked questions about license plate illumination & rear view camera
- Which connections and length of cable do I need? => A 6 m long chinch video cable and a 1.5 m long power cable
- Is a monitor included? => No
- Which monitors are compatible, can I use? => All monitors that have a chinch connection
- Is there an alternative camera with a wireless connection? => No
- Can I see the trailer hitch? =>No
- Do holes have to be drilled? => The original holes for the license plate lighting are used. On some models, however, the lighting can protrude a little, then you could place an additional 2 holes so that the lighting fits snugly.
- What resolution has the camera? => 480-520 TV
- Does the camera have a night vision function? => Yes, day and night vision function
- Can the camera be tilted up or down? => Yes
- What is the viewing angle of the camera? => 120° - 140° horizontal angle
- Is the camera waterproof? => Yes, it is IP67 certified. (dust and waterproof)