Small part with a big effect: the windscreen wiper shaft for Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Moisture can penetrate the vehicle via the original windscreen wiper shafts. Among other things, this leads to the windscreen wiper shafts corroding and, in the worst case, to total failure of the windscreen wipers. And who wants to suddenly see nothing in the pouring rain? To prevent this, our windscreen wiper shafts are made of the highest quality stainless steel, have 2 bearings and are sealed with an O-ring. This keeps the interior dry and the function of the windscreen wipers permanently guaranteed.
Advantages of the Offroad Monkeys windscreen wiper shaft for Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- suitable for Mercedes G 460 / 461 / 463 until year of construction 2018
- 2 - bearing and sealed with O-ring
- made of stainless steel
- no penetration of water into the interior
- 100% made in Bavaria
Scope of delivery wiper shafts
- includes 2 windshield wiper shafts
- incl. all stainless steel screws needed for mounting
!!! Attention !!!
We try as best we can to pass on to our customers all the relevant information that is important before they buy. Unfortunately, when it comes to windscreen wiper shafts, we find it very difficult to define exactly which windscreen wiper shaft is required for the various G-Class models and years of manufacture.
As far as we know, Mercedes mainly uses 2 different sets of windscreen wiper shafts. The difference is mainly due to the length of the levers.
- Variant 1 (for W460) the distance from centre to centre is 45mm
- Variant 2 (W461 and W463) the distance from centre to centre is 57mm
If possible, please check which variant is required before purchase